With 33% of buyers preferring seller-free buying experiences, organizations must strike the balance between offering self-service options while still connecting with their buyers — something the majority are struggling to do.
In the latest episode of the #B2BMX Podcast, Host Klaudia Tirico sits down with one of #B2BMX’s featured speakers Marcus Sheridan, who’s scheduled to deliver a keynote and host an exclusive workshop in Scottsdale. The pair discuss the ever-changing world of virtual, hybrid and in-person events, address the challenges presented by seller-free buying journeys and tease Sheridan’s sessions in Scottsdale.
Throughout their conversation, Sheridan provides a sneak peek into the topics he’ll address in his keynote, such as:
- The three tools organizations need on their websites to supplement buyers’ desires for self-service journeys;
- How to create a hybrid event that incentivizes in-person attendance without compromising quality for virtual attendees;
- Tips and tricks to establish rapport with buyers as they self-navigate through their journeys;
- The divides and hurdles that are still keeping sales and marketing from achieving total alignment;
- The five questions that move the needle for content engagement; and
- Much more!